div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Friday, May 25, 2007

A User, A Boozer, and A Loser

Today in the Village I saw a cute little woman wearing a colorful mu mu and big glasses. I swore it was Amy Sedaris so I turned around and chased her down.
Sure enough, it was her. I told her I was a big fan and loved the mashed potatoes recipe in her book, "I Like You," and then parted.
Everyone pretty much knows by now that Amy does not look like Jerri Blank in real life. In fact, Amy is quite beautiful and petite with perfect skin.
There are only 2 more days of the first half of our tour. Tomorrow we play in Brooklyn and midnight and Sunday we play New London, CT. I can't wait to go home and wait in a long line to get my passport processed!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    new london blows dogs for quarters

     

Post a Comment

<< Home