div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Thursday, May 24, 2007

This is the remix

Last night we worked on a remix of "Kill the Rich Boys II" with DJ Frequency. It sounds pretty rad so far. He didn't finish it but I am very pleased with how it sounds so far - like Timbaland but better! We also ate dinner at Ruby Tuesday's which is still weird no matter what state you are in.
We are all lazy and just got up. It looks nice outside so I am hoping Erik will get up in a bit and go shopping with me.
I am dying to see "Lost!"

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It better be rad 'cause I'm going to hold this remix up to some pretty lofty standards... I'm thinking R Kelly's "Remix of Ignition" is the standard I'm going to hold it to... baby gimme that toot toot.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Miss Erik how is he doing? I ment how are you doing!? Weggle and I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home