div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Would you boff me? 'Cause I'd boff me.


The marketing people at NBC are genius. They took 30 Rock's version of a familar game and made it virtual. Now everyone can decide if they want to marry, boff, or kill famous people. The trick is, each category has 5 slots so you better choose wisely (I know there are sixes boxes but its only 5 - dumb).

I "died" my second time when I decided to kill the Pope. I had 1 boff left but was saving it for Borat who I saw would follow the Pope. Plus, I am an honest person and if I don't want to boff someone, I won't say I want to just to go to Level 2.

Shown above are my real results. I would have played more but decided to get back to work.

Play for yourself here: http://www.nbc.com/30_Rock/games/

ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home