div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Worst Four Year of Your Life

If the scanner at work was hooked up, you would currently be reading about high school kids today being much cooler than I was and am today. Hopefully, I will be getting my own scanner soon and can post those Polaroids.

I have had high school on the brain a lot lately. Most likely because we've been playing shows with high school bands that are better than us. I also wrote a song inspired by Sixteen Candles which despite my stupid rhyme schemes is pretty rad. High school wasn't that great (there are exceptions, duh) and the dreams about forgetting my locker combination have yet to cease. I'm pretty sure that if I had to go back and re-do high school right now, I'd still make the same mistakes and do all the same right things. Once a nerd, always a nerd. I just hope that in the John Hughes Universe, Sam and Jake are still togetha foreva (Rick Astley).

Oh - one last thing...I work with a real life Long Duk Dong. He makes work a lot more tolerable!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home