div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!





I paid $9 dollars to go to the Home and Garden Show only to spend more money on gadets you see on TV. Actually, my mom bought me the lint remover and the one-touch can opener but I still spent $5 dollars on natural soap. I also got the Grill-it for my apartment. Apparently, it puts the George Foreman grill to shame. At least I wasn't stupid enough to pay $50-$100 on pages torn out from old antique books (I was pretty close though). I only took pictures of the displays because it is my dream to live in the woods like Snow White or in the Secret Garden like Mary (1993 film version). I'm a dork. Deal with it.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Lindsey Martin said…

    where was this?i don't get it. did you get the lint roller there? is this like a cable thing? what is this?

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Mer said…

    It's a Home and Garden expo show. They have as seen on TV items but they mainly have companies trying to get you to buy their singles and hot tubs.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh ah my a gohd! mom was so proud of her self to use and show off her lint roller at the house

     

Post a Comment

<< Home