div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pre/Post Valentine's Day Contest!

That's right! I'm holding a contest in honor of Valentine's Day. Once again, I am sans valentine but I love making packages for people. My readership has increased recently and I'd like to give back to my readers, my true valentines. So here is the contest. You can either:



  1. Draw me a picture

  2. Write me a short story (and I mean short...I still have to finish Life of Pi)

  3. Send a photo


All entries must be Valentine's Day related. The winner will receive a mixed CD or tape (your choice), one of my child-like drawings, and candy. Please email all entries to: lamermer@gmail.com



Contest ends Friday night. Good luck and keep my mail box full!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous aaaron said…

    can we just trade mixed-tapes?

    'cause i need more of those.

    -aaaron

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Melissa Munoz said…

    A few concerns I feel you should address to your readers:
    1. will you post all entries for others to see?
    2. when are entries due?
    3. don't rig this so you have an excuse to send some cute guy chocolates and mixed music

    Thanks

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shameless... I guess a girl hasta get hers

    Ry

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Megan said…

    Haha Lissa Cracks me Up! And Can you confirm that this is not rigged? Brad drew a picture he would like to submit.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Mer said…

    The contest is not rigged.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home