div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pre/Post Valentine's Day Contest!

That's right! I'm holding a contest in honor of Valentine's Day. Once again, I am sans valentine but I love making packages for people. My readership has increased recently and I'd like to give back to my readers, my true valentines. So here is the contest. You can either:



  1. Draw me a picture

  2. Write me a short story (and I mean short...I still have to finish Life of Pi)

  3. Send a photo


All entries must be Valentine's Day related. The winner will receive a mixed CD or tape (your choice), one of my child-like drawings, and candy. Please email all entries to: lamermer@gmail.com



Contest ends Friday night. Good luck and keep my mail box full!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can we just trade mixed-tapes?

    'cause i need more of those.

    -aaaron

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shameless... I guess a girl hasta get hers

    Ry

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha Lissa Cracks me Up! And Can you confirm that this is not rigged? Brad drew a picture he would like to submit.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Mer said…

    The contest is not rigged.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home