div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Confessions


Way back in 1995, I saw a movie 7 times in theatres (this includes its run at the dollar theatre). The movie - The Brady Bunch Movie. Last night, Bravo showed this movie and it brough back the same feeling it did as the first time I saw it. I liked the show but the movie is on a completely different level for me. I'm pretty sure I still have my A Very Brady Sequel popcorn bag...

Anyways, I don't really have much else to say except that Entertainment Weekly cited this movie and Addams Family Values (another fav) as the 2 TV to Big Screen movies that worked.

And also, I still LOVE Christopher Daniel Barnes who played Greg. Fun Fact: CDB was also the voice of Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid and Prince Charming in the Cinderella sequels.

Don't be surprised if any of my children are named after the Brady clan or bunch. Whatever.

Also, someone please get me the Brady Bunch Movie 2 pack for my birthday. Thanks.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    Let's go knock over a 7-Eleven!

    http://holybebop.blogspot.com
    (pash pics are up)

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Lindsey Martin said…

    remember when we told everyone you were engaged to Greg?

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mer said…

    Lindsey, I really love him. Like, alot. I also think the way they made Greg a dork instead of a hunk was a great idea.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Christopher Barnes was also DJ's boyfriend on Full House. Once a crush, always a crush.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home