div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wet Hair Chic





I drove up to Philly Saturday to visit my BFF, Lindsey. First, me, Lindsey, and Ben went to the Asian Market to buy ingredients for sushi. I also spent $7 on assorted Asian cookies. We then ate the sushi and watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman (seriously). We then circled around Philly for at least a half hour, trying to find parking for soul night. Eventually we gave up and went to the 700 club. We didn't know it yet, but we were in for a treat.

The upstairs at the 700 club had the most wet curls and wet spiked hairdos I have seen since leaving Fredericksburg. The guy Lindsey is pointing at looked annoyed/bored when sing the choruses of Gin and Junice and I Just Wanna Love U, always raising his eyebrows. We should have gotten his digits. Speaking of digits, we were all unsuccessful in getting any. TOTAL BUMMER. The club was jumpin' for sure, despite the lame ass DJ. We then went home, watched MTV, Ben ordered me a cheese pizza and went to bed. All in all, it was a very successful trip!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lindsey Martin said…

    a few other things I should mention:
    over the head party shots
    sweet rice (just say no)
    you having more friends in Philly than I do
    hobo chic
    wet and wavy
    javy?
    tight pants. so tight. sooo tight and cool.
    how did that cheese steak settling?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home