div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!


On a show I watched tonight, the contestants had to give themselves "glamourous" nicknames. For the past 3 hours, I have been thinking of my nickname. Mer is too obvious and not fabulous at all. Mermer is twee. Dith is not bad but too close to death and who wants to be reminded of death? I then thought of Trillian from The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy. Since my middle name is Patrica, I thought Trillian would be perfect. It's weird and attention grabbing andcute enough for Zooey Deschanel. Trillian it is! But then I realized, I am not on a reality show created by someone nicked named Ty-Ty Baby and that I should probably just watch Lost and go to bed. So that's what I am going to do.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home