div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Garth, that was a haiku.

In Columbus, we ate at a cute Japanese restaurant called Haiku. They provide you with cute little pieces of paper and pencils. We assumed it was to write haikus on so we did. All poems are unedited and have been transcribed exactly as they are on the paper.

Jon

Your green tea eyes look
so soft and deep in the light.
Let me bathe my spirit.

Erik

I am pumped for soup
I hope it does not make me
poop fart poop fart poop.

Ryan

Noodles on my plate
eat them like firey blaze
I'm not hungry now

Mer

Sitting in the rain
Adjacent to robust khoy
Make me quite hungry

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    nice one Erik... my IBS acts up crazy wild when I eat sushi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home