div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Who Needs a Kwik-E-Mart?






I do! Lissa only told me today that there is a Kwik-E-Mart in Maryland. Considering we only had a week left before it turned back into a 7-11 and that I will be out of town next weekend, we made the hour trek up to PG county. We bought Squishees (with commemorative cups), Buzz Cola and a pink sprinkled donut. The cashier even said "Thank you come again," after handing us the receipt. Lissa couldn't believe that he said that and started giggling uncontrollably. If you are in the Metro area, do yourself a favor and go!



1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dingbat... I told you about this like 4 or more weeks ago. I didn't realize it was converting back to 7-11.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home