div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Friday, September 07, 2007

Update

For the three of you that read this, sorry I have been slacking. I've been busy with work, moving, putting an album out, and touring. Here is a quick update about what is going on in my life:

1. I miss my dog. A lot.
2. My album charted in the CMJ top 200!
3. Returning to New London always makes me feel wonderful and crappy at the same time.
4. I excited about playing on www.woxy.com this Tuesday.
6. Why did it take me a month to see Supebad? Why haven't I seen it 12 times already?
5. Mark Ronson is still hot.

Pictures as soon as I set my computer up.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I guess i'm 33% of your readership. So, I'm glad you've updated!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home