div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hell Yeah

When I added "Heavy Metal Parking Lot" to my Netflix queue its status stayed as "Very Long Wait" for what seemed like months. I finally got the movie yesterday. Now I cannot stay that I am or ever was Judas Priest fan and I probably only know 3 people who are (Cousin Nathan included) but I was familiar with this movie due to my college friends (the other 2 Judas Priest fans I know). They were always quoting the high school girl from Glenn Burnie.

Since this movie was filmed at the since demolished Capital Centre in Maryland I am sure someone I know is in this movie. One of Lindsey's relatives has to be in it. I'm willing to bet on it.

I have provided the 2 best clips in my opinion for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy and remember, Heavy Metal Definitely RULES!



2 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Lindsey Martin said…

    This movie is the absolute definition of my childhood. These people had babies and those babies are me and Leah.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Lindsey - Have you ever thought you may have been conceived in the backseat of a Ford Pinto at one of these concerts?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home