div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Sunday, December 14, 2008

What am I Getting Myself Into?

2009-2010 Plans
Plan A-Study and take the LSAT in June. Go to law school for entertainment law in California or Miami.
Plan B-If I can't get into law school, move to Austin and buy a house in early 2010.

Plan A requires me to spend a lot of time and money and will bring more stress in my life.
Plan B is the easier route.
I think as long as I'm somewhere warm in the next year I don't really care which of the two I choose!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Steve Schwartz said…

    Hey Mer,

    I just came across your blog post. I actually run a free LSAT tips and tricks blog and update it every week.

    It's located at http://LSATtips.blogspot.com

    Please let me know if I can help at all.

    Take care!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Plan C -

    Abandon your hopes and dreams, and return to PB where you belong.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home