div id="twitter_div"> follow me on Twitter

Protector of the Sea

Friday, January 05, 2007

Movie Script Ending


Okay so look...I don't normally blog about my "feelings" or whatever because let's be honest, emotional blogging is for losers. But there is something that happened two days ago that has really affected me.

The O.C. has been cancelled!!!!!! Okay so maybe I haven't made time for the show since it was good two seasons ago and I was never obsessed enough to have a poster in my apartment (Peter and JM) but I reazlied that without the O.C. we would never have the beautifully quirky and lovable Seth Cohen. Jewish and Gentile girls loved Mr. Cohen (Hello, Chrismukkah!) for many reasons. Here are a few:

  1. Seth is a hot nerdy boy who loves comics.


  2. Smart. Seth is probably in all honors classes except for maybe Math.


  3. Has the best parents in the world.


  4. Witty and has perfect comedic timing.


  5. Curly hair.


  6. Gets along with his "brother."


  7. Sensitive (I will also accept "emo").

  8. Seth is the guy we all thought that if only we went to the same school, could be our boyfriend.



Now it's time to get serious. We need to be honest and state the real reason we love Mr. Cohen is for his love of Death Cab for Cutie. Before Seth, DCFC was a band hipsters and college kids listened to when they broke up with someone or wanted to remember what falling in love was like. Thanks to Seth (or maybe Josh Schwartz who is probably a real life Seth) everyone, including my supervisor at work knows Death Cab. Death Cab was always destined for greatness and they really owe it all to Seth. Too bad Rooney never got the same break (God I was obsessed with them).

Goodbye, Seth. We know whatever path you take in life it will be filled with comics, jokes and probably Transatlanticism.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    I know everyone thinks that, but I bet I really could be boyfriendgirlfriend with Seth Cohen.

    P.S. The Subways lacked even the popularity Rooney gained from The O.C.

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger DJ Pagan Poop said…

    speaking of a movie script ending, mr. ben gibbard is going to actually make his hollywood debut in a film directed by "Jim" from the american version of the office, hopefully his dashing good looks can withstand the cruel beast that is the big screen.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved seth cohen in the Series Undressed & Gilmore girls with out that he would not be the big star he is today in my opinion

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home